Monday, October 20, 2008

Roles and responsibilities

25th August, 2008- I began a plan for the website. I draw a grid structure that showed all the content pages of the site.
9th September, 2008- I wrote about my initial proposal for the website on my blog.
16th September, 2008- i received comments from my lecturer in class and my blog asking for more information in the proposal, which iI worked on that night.
19th September, 2008- i began to do the actual website, i.e working on the index page.
30th October, 2008- I had a few questions for the lecturer about the site which he helped me with.
20th October, 2008- created the four main pages so far, but having to create the sub-pages. I had to ask Dr. Ken for assistance tomorrow. But otherwise, I am almost done.
21st October, 2008- Dr. Ken helped me solve my problem and I finished up my website that same night.
I should be able to hand in soon.

No comments: